Saturday, June 7, 2008

everybody need to calm DOWN!

reminder that:
i'm leaving next tuesday (10th of june)
for all of you sending me messages and calling and telling me verbally that you're mad that i'm not keeping up on the posts....
i haven't left yet, and when i do, i'll begin the daily blog.
please be patient.
please love your friends.
please brush your teeth and kiss your mother.
please don't mind my wife sneaking up on me right now to try and spy on what i'm doing and then saying "it smells like poo in here" because i've had some serious stomach issues today.
please don't buy everything you hear and read.  especially about politics.
please read my blog when it starts for real.
please leave encouraging comments after my posts so that
1. i know your reading
2. i know  you care
3. i know you have nothing better to do than read my stuff
4. i can feel your sweet vibe and mojo?  what?
please buy Rockin' Rob's cd because i feel bad that he spent money to record it and he keeps dropping the price cos no one will buy it.  i know he's nuts, but don't you kinda feel bad for him?
please don't get married unless you know you're in it for good.  (byu students, this means you)
please go to shows.
please write more tunes.
please don't mind my wife again asking me to stop this list.  
please bye for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

N8 - I'm excited to follow the blog while you're on tour. Way exciting. Wish I could fly out and see you in Chicago. (okay... I'd see Wicked again while I was there too.) Good luck!

1382 said...

Here's the thing:
A. I have plenty more to do than read this blog, but it's far too entertaining to not read.
2. I really do love my friends.
C. I don't mind Heather sneaking up on you. Ninja skills.
4. I'm getting married, but I'm very sure that I want to be in it for good.
E. Shalom.