Sunday, August 3, 2008

cops vs sprinklers

so we slept somewhere at a rest stop in Oregon. about two hours into sleeping, some water shot over my head/pillow/sleeping bag. so yea, the sprinklers came on. i was too tired to get up, so i considered battling the water...
i got up and went to a place it didn't look like the water was gonna nail me. instead i had thick grass and twigs poking in my ear all night.
slept good.

the slc show was so fun. had a great time seeing family and friends again.

in seattle right now. we're playing a cool venue. isaac brock (modest mouse) is rumored to be coming to the show tonight. we shall see....

i'm out.

1 comment:

Jared Pyfer said...

hey dude how the frick do I get a CD dude. I've tried just finding you guys on different music search engines, but your nowhere to be found. I want some tunes man. I've only got the stuff from the myspace page and I'm pretty sure you said that those songs were pretty old. I like the old stuff.... a whole lot actually, but I'm needin something new. Let me know man.